We work with a manufacturer that partners with primary care physicians offering a testing device that uses artificial intelligence to help detect asymptomatic disease
There is ZERO out of pocket costs to a provider, the manufacturer supplies all equipment and does the billing to make sure the practice is reimbursed correctly.
The protocol has a 9-year track record and Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial insurance are most likely already paying some specialist or hospital for this type of testing on your patients. We are just transferring the testing and revenue to the primary care provider.
Currently practices working with us average $20,000 – $40,000 monthly net reimbursements. (Test every 3 months)
Our testing includes 3 critical tests done in about 10 minutes and requires no prior training or expertise and is easily conducted by a trained MA or other practice staff.
- HRV: (heart rate variability) Test that detects the beginning stages of asymptomatic heart attacks
- Atherosclerosis: Test that detects the early stages of asymptomatic strokes, heart attacks and floating blood clots.
- Toe Brachial Index: Test that detects circulatory issues along with neuropathy.”
The testing can diagnose
- Sympathetic Dominance
- Silent Heart Attacks (Widowmakers)
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Pre-diabetes and Diabetes
- Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy
- Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (Long Covid Condition: POTS) AND
- Most conditions caused by extreme stress and anxiety (The AMA estimated that 72% of all primary care office visits are due to stress and anxiety)
These tests are recommended “standard of care” by the American Diabetes Association for patient with diabetes.
Interested? Let’s schedule a short webinar with the CEO of the manufacturer for you to see how our end-to-end solution works.
Call or Text Eric Karukin direct 727-645-7774