Advanced PCR Nail Testing with 99% Accurate Results in 48 Hours
We offer a CLIA, and CAP certified state-of-the-art facility using advanced PCR testing
Nail Testing tests for Both Antibiotic Resistances & Pathogens
Onychomycosis occurs in 15% of the general population, 25% of persons older than 60 years, and 50% of those older than 70 years
Most individuals go undiagnosed or treated and the elderly and critically ill are often the most common sufferers
Our molecular pathogen testing detects anaerobic organisms growing deep inside standard cultures often miss. Molecular pathogen testing is more accurate than standard culture testing.
Our simple to read report gives clinicians quick, actionable intelligence to make better treatment decisions.
Our Comprehensive Nail Panel Provides:
- Significant improvement over results obtained by culture
- Quick, reliable, and valid results
- Unmatched speed, accuracy, and specificity of PCR technology
- Reduced guesswork related to appropriate treatment decisions
- Easy nail clipping sample collection
- Medicare and Commercial insurances consider onychomycosis as a significant condition and will reimburse for sample collection and testing.
- Our rapid PCR testing needs Just a small toenail biopsy containing suspected fungus and we will deliver an actionable report in 1-2 days.
- Once onboard we cover all testing supplies and shipping.
- Lab billsinsurance for sample being tested
- Provider billsfor sample collection, Medicare, and Commercial insurances
- There are no costs to a practice or a patient for this testing
Onychomycosis is the #1 Condition Overlooked by Most Primary Care and Internal Med physicians.
Most primary care practices will see anywhere from 2 to 7 patients per day with this common complaint and Most practices do nothing for a patient, they don’t treat the problem and they don’t even refer a patient out to be treated.
The billing code CPT 11755 provides a reimbursement $130.00 to $180.00 payment to doctors for sample collection
Our rapid PCR testing needs Just a small toenail biopsy containing suspected fungus and we will deliver an actionable report in 1-2 days.